Community Outreach Division
To provide much needed resources for small businesses and non-profits by providing
support and mentorship at a discounted price or free.
3Raptor Community Outreach is a division or 3Raptor Consulting that is dedicated to guide and help small business or non-profits to navigate the many challenges organizations face in different stages of development.
Discounted or free work may be provided to a small business or a non-profit once a calendar year, to qualify:
- Small Businesses and non-profits may apply once a calendar year.
- Completed application must be submitted. All required information must be supplied, and a brief description of the assistance required and how much of the work is the applicant willing to undertake.
- Application must be submitted and approved for consideration by the end of the month prior to the start of the calendar quarter.
- Selected applicants will be notified by email and will be asked to setup an interview with the selection board for final determination. Available dates for the meeting will be provided in the email as well.
- There will be a maximum of four applicants selected per calendar quarter.
The applicant must do some or most of the work, the amount of work done by the applicant will determine the maximum discount. If the amount of work provided by the applicant proves to be less than what was agreed for the purposes of qualification turns to be less than stated all discounts are off and the applicant must reimburse 3Raptor for the full amount of the work completed by 3Raptor.